The P&C, comprising of parents, staff and community members, exists to support the school through provision of facilities and services. Throughout the year, the P&C is involved in:
- Providing funding for the chaplaincy program which runs within our school
- Submitting applications for grants to improve our school
- Supporting the school in ongoing events such as open day
Parents, staff and community members are encouraged to participate in the P&C monthly meetings, held on the 3rd Tuesday night of the month in our school library from 7.00pm. During the COVID19 pandemic P&C meetings are temporarily on hold.
At the MSHS P&C AGM (16/02/2021), the following executive positions were filled:
- President: Ms Tabitha Egan
- Secretary: Ms Nicholle Kay
- Treasurer: Ms Karin Lee
For more information about the P&C, please contact our P&C President, Tabitha Egan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.