Inspiring Individual Excellence
'Mens Sana in Corpore Sano - A Sound Mind in a Sound Body'
Our statement of purpose
'To achieve quality education outcomes by providing a safe, supportive and challenging environment that prepares students for a global future'.
- Developing quality relationships based on mutual respect.
- Treating all members of the school community with fairness, justice, discretion, and courtesy.
- Respecting property and environment.
- Acting in a safe manner.
Taking personal accountability for the maintenance of high standards in dress and appearance, conduct, and work ethic.
Following school policies and procedures (behaviour management, wearing of school uniform, attendance, homework, assessment, and complaints resolution).
Being responsible for actions.
Accepting consequences for effort, attitude, and behaviour.
Being committed to academic excellence and appropriate behaviour.
- Pursuing personal excellence through high participation rates.
- Allowing all members of the school community to work productively. and harmoniously.
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities.
- Striving for high attendance rate (at least 90 per cent).
- Successes applauded and communicated.